Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Sexless Sutra community. Before submitting, please get to know our submission requests by reading our guideline below.
- Understand who we are and what we write about, check out our about page.
- Focus on a Topic: Love & Sex, Mental Health, Relationships, Self-Love, Sex Culture, Real Stories.
- Formats accepted: Articles, Essays, and Real-Life Stories
- Not accepted: Listicles, poetry, fiction, or offensive content
- Minimum 700 words
- Maximum 2500 words
- Unpublished, original content
How to Submit
- Fill out the submission form;
- Send us a .doc or .docx file only;
- Include a 2 to 3 sentence bio, headshot of you, and 1 link to your personal website or social media account.
Please note: once you submit your article to us, you give us the rights to edit it to meet our editorial standards. All articles undergo an extensive review process and not all articles submitted will be published. If we don’t publish your article, feel free to use it however you like. However, if your article is selected, we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy with the edited version before it’s published.