Sexless Sutra is an online publication that celebrates and explores the unfiltered experience of being human.
We are a community of open-minded, positive, and understanding people who collectively share our thoughts, feelings, and experiences on intimate topics such as love, sex, mental well-being, culture, and self-love.
Why ‘Sexless Sutra’?
There are a few ways to interpret and understand the meaning of Sexless Sutra. Instead of telling you what we think it means, here’s a bunch of definitions so you can find a meaning that fits perfectly for you:
- A relationship with little or no sexual interaction;
- A person who is not sexually active or has no sexual feelings;
- Neither male nor female;
- Having absolutely no sexual attraction or appeal;
- Someone who lacks sex yet deeply craves it.
- A collection of statements that outline the conduct of life on a specific topic;
- The second word in the infamous Indian text, Kama Sutra, which focuses on sexuality, eroticism, and emotional fulfillment in life.
- A condom company from Indonesia*
Tell us your definition of Sexless Sutra when you contact us.
*Disclaimer: We are not sponsored or associated with any condom companies. However, to satisfy any uncontrollable curiosities, some of our writers have expressed a personal preference for Durex.
Join Our Community
You are welcome to subscribe to your newsletter to receive the latest articles to your inbox and gain access to exclusive content available only to community members.
If you want to share your thoughts, ideas, or experiences–feel free to submit an article! We’re passionate about creating a platform where both seasoned and aspiring writers can share their voice and add their perspective to support our growing community.
⚠ – THE OPINIONS AND VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE BELONG TO THE AUTHOR. THEY DO NOT REPRESENT THE OPINIONS OF VIEWS OR ANY ORGANIZATION.